Develop, prepare and maintain accurate and timely cost information and analysis for management and customers to evaluate, control and plan business activity. Processing and analysis for customer service and general accounting purposes.
- Develop and maintain standard cost data on all current and/or new products to conform with material costs, method changes, labor rates and burden expenses.
- Compile and prepare summaries on manufacturing costs on special products or projects.
- Prepare monthly reports and journal entries as requested by the Controller and Cost Accounting Manager.
- Develop and maintain contract packaging cost information to ensure the accurate and up-to-date pricing to customers.
- Monitor contract packaging activity to include inventory receipts, billing (regular and miscellaneous), FEPR pricing, etc.