Extrusion Operator - 3rd shift
***$1,250 Sign-On Bonus***Full Benefit Package Available on Day 1***
Starting wage at $22.99
- Bonus pay: Quarterly Profit Sharing Benefits
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off your first full year!
- Full medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance, HSA, and retirement benefits available on date of hire
- Reimbursements for gym memberships, safety shoes, safety glasses, and education
- $1,000 Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Schedule and Location: Located at 1717 Dufek Dr. in Manitowoc, WI. This position is typically an 8-hour shift from 10pm-6am Sunday-Thursday.
- Flexible overtime schedule when available and required
- Environmentally controlled 70° work environment 365 days a year!
Parflex-Manitowoc manufactures multiple types of braided plastic and rubber hose and polypropylene tubing used by the air and space community, military, utility companies, farm implements and U.S. defense contractors.
Our global success is based on a simple equation: an empowered workforce operating in a supportive safe environment fosters innovative ideas and solutions. We encourage our team members to pursue ideas, and more importantly, we listen to them. When we succeed, we recognize our team members and team achievements. We encourage internal advancement and continuous learning.
- Set-up, operate and correct any irregularities in the thermo-plastic extruders and all auxiliary equipment in the extruder line.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, perform all required testing and record all pertinent information to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for material scheduling and material handling through each assigned process.
- Accountable for process, evaluation, measurement, documentation, and improvement on a continual basis in order to meet plant business objectives.
- Must have ability to utilize a wide variety of precision measuring equipment.
- Must use good judgment and able to make decisions.
- Must be competent in basic mathematical and analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication.
- Must hold High School Diploma or equivalent/GED
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. (“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”) If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf'
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance