Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integrations and Security Coordinator
|Health Insurance *
(Opt-Out Stipend if other coverage is in place)
|Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
(Employer matched contributions)
|Dental Insurance||Paid Leave of Absence (PLOA)||Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)|
|Vision Insurance||Professional Development||Flexible Spending Program|
|Long Term Disability||Tuition Reimbursement||Wellness/Fitness Center|
|Life Insurance||Holidays||Employee Assistance Program|
|OPTIONAL BENEFITS:||403 (B) and 457 Plans||Wisconsin EdVest 529 Education Savings Plan|
|Short Term Disability|
Other benefits offered are Fridays off in the summer and a winter break from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day to give you time to refresh after the busy semester! There are also employee discounts on plans with US Cellular, Sprint, Sports Core, and more. For additional information on our vast array of benefits, read through our benefits guide .
SHIFT: Day/evening hours, based upon the needs of the college
LOCATION: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the implementation, testing, deployment, documentation, and maintenance of enterprise applications used throughout the College. Work closely with faculty and staff to assess needs, evaluate options, and implement solutions to support daily operations and the strategic initiatives of the College. Complete technology projects as assigned for the College. Provide an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers throughout every interaction.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS/ADA: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Other duties may be assigned) :
(75%) ERP Integrations and Security Administration
• Create, test, deploy, and maintain application integrations with the college’s ERP system.
• Manage the on-site technical aspect of the ERP implementation, working closely with end-users and stake holders to support their needs.
• Act as the key contact between Lakeshore staff and the College Consortium regarding issues, requests and projects related to applications that interact with the ERP.
• Prioritizing and scheduling assignments to meet team deadlines and goals.
• Create and manage ERP role-based security for the College.
• Provide technical support for application integrations by investigating operational or systemic problems and identifying and providing resolutions using analytical and programming skills, and other resources as necessary.
• Provide Tier 2, 3, and 4 help desk support related to ERP issues for students, faculty, and staff.
(25%) Application Support
• Develop code, test, deploy, and maintain custom applications that are functional, effective, and professional looking for the audience and the applicable business processes.
• Perform as Project Coordinator or project team member to complete Lakeshore technology projects.
• Work directly with internal teams to understand integration and security requests and gather business requirements.
• Recommend and draft updates to LTC technology policies and procedures.
• Participate in events, committees, and meetings.
• Complete required job-related training.
• Maintain a schedule of maintenance tasks, conduct maintenance, and document all work performed.
• Microsoft certification.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and Microsoft Dynamics.
• Experience using SQL and Azure.
• Experience with C#, ASP.NET, ADP.NET helpful.
• Use of APIs with 3rd party integrations.
• Higher Education industry knowledge preferred.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work on teams and support initiatives in a productive and professional manner that further the mission of a consortium.
• Exercise good judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, and follow-through.
• Ability to identify needed action without direction, work independently, and keep supervisor informed.
• Ability to anticipate and take proactive measures to prevent issues or problems.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and people of diverse cultural, social, or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Business Information Technology, or related field required.
• Three to five years’ relevant occupational experience in computer programming, ERP implementation, or related field required.
• Experience in ERP software packages such as Anthology and integrations with 3rd party software preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSURE, REGISTRATION: N/A
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work environment may require multi-tasking.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel as required, by the project.
CONDITION(S) OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) with the results acceptable to the College.
This job description is designed to cover the basic functions of the job and is not considered a detailed description of every job duty that is required, other duties may be assigned as needed. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice to ensure the successful delivery of organizational objectives.
Lakeshore Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic testing, lack of English skills, arrest or conviction record, political affiliation, veteran status, parental status, marital status, pregnancy or other protected categories, in its services, employment, programs, and/or educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admissions, access and participation. The college attempts to be in compliance with all federal laws including but not limited to Title IX & section 504. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies are handled by the executive director of human resources/affirmative action officer, 1290 North Avenue, Cleveland WI 53015, phone 920.693.1139 or 888.468.6582, ext. 1139.
Lakeshore Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs or activities. Persons requiring accommodation to access the college’s programs, services, and/or employment should call LTC at 920.693.1000 or 888. Go To LTC (888.468.6582), or TTY 711.