Painting Pathways Clubhouse
PPC is a diverse community of people experiencing a variety of mental health concerns. As a voluntary program, staff work with members to improve resilience and life skills through activities such as:
-one to one Peer Support
-Culinary / Cooking skills
-Healthy Life Choices
-Importance of self-care and wellness
-All aspects of employment and transportation
-Advanced skills such as data entry, leadership roles, and continuum of recovery and wellness
-Education and financial coaching
Peer Support is ongoing as we continue our training and education efforts
- We are a voluntary program, all of our services are person-centered and self-directed.
- We are a strengths-based recovery program, versus a purely clinical model.
- Staff and members work alongside one another, both sharing their lived experiences, progress, and setbacks.
- Members are encouraged to actively work on their recovery through work, conversation, groups and wellness activities.
- Goal setting for recovery is important. (ex: SMART Goals or WRAP)